At Midland Damp Doctor we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of website visitors.
This Policy is updated from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, provide your email address or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We use Google Analytics cookies to gather information about your computer in order to assist in improving the website.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these Analytics cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the “reject cookies” settings in your internet browser of choice.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to our provide services. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store any information about you on any databases or records.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Policy Last Updated 22nd February 2015